Tuesday, April 15, 2014

KCW Wrap Up & Mix N' Match Gender Neutral Baby Outfits

I finished KCW feeling amazed at all of the items I managed to sew in a weeks time. Here's a pile of my baby items. It didn't have Lily's green dress since she was wearing it at the time of the photograph. 




I ended with:

3 Diaper Covers
1 Newborn Hat
2 Newborn Geranium Dresses
1 3-6 month Summer Breeze Dress
1 Newborn Romper
1 Racerback Dress size 5


While some of the items will be worn alone or may need to have a tee underneath, I made many of the items to join up with the clothing I had made for baby prior to KCW. 
I really focused on keeping the basic items gender neutral (aka black white& grey) so that I could use them whether the baby is male or female. 




I worked up a little photo to show the mix n' match capabilities of the outfits. 
See? There's tons of outfit there! I wanted to be sure that I had some pants for chilly nights as well as diaper covers to wear during the warmer days. Plus, a hat for good measures. May babies might not have a TON of uses for a newborn hat, but just in case I'd like to keep one handy. 

What do you think, could a girl or boy pull off the outfits? 


4 comments:

  1. Love this! I totally assumed that you were having a girl after seeing those adorable geranium dresses the other day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to lie, I'd be a little sad to see them go to another baby - but we haven't found out the sex yet & I'm totally preparing for either. I can't wait to find out! <3 Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I almost wish I needed more since they are just so dang cute!

      Delete

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!