Saturday, April 11, 2015

Jumpers in Upcycled Vintage Fabric



Lately I've been cranking out jumpers like a mad woman- why? Because I'm stocking the Five Little Monkeys shop that I'm offering my clothing in locally! I wanted to really have fun with the items to match the vibe you get when you walk in. It's fun, it's eclectic, it's bright and colorful, and it's in a small business nook with two other vintage stores. So where am I going with all of this? Upcycled vintage fabric.







I've been finding the most fun and quirky fabrics and upcycling them into jumpers with the attached suspenders. They scream spring in prints like flowers and birds- but are still really practical because you can style them based on weather. Long sleeves or a tank underneath on top, shorts for practical play or pants for fall/winter weather on the bottom and you're ready to go.





I wish I would have taken a better photograph of this one before dropping it off at the store. It's got these hilarious and awesome tropical birds and plants- if I could make any of them for myself, this green number would be THE one. 

I'm excited to hunt down some killer vintage fabric to keep adding to the store!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!