Monday, April 27, 2015

Organic Cotton Plus Review - Midsummer Dream Top


I'm really excited to talk for a bit today about Organic Cotton Plus







This company has been on my radar since last year- I even ordered some swatches but hadn't pulled the trigger and made an order. Like many consumers, when ordering online I like to bundle so I can save on my shipping. This proves difficult when wanting to try a new company, am I right? So, really it coincided nicely with their call for reviewers.  I emailed them quickly and I'm so pleased I did! 





I browsed their site for nearly three days before I settled on this muslin floral print called Midsummer Dream, which totally lives up to its name. I wanted something mid-weight and cotton and the description of the fabric was spot on. After washing it I noticed absolutely no fading (SO important especially when I'm sewing to sell!) and let me just say, there was an added bonus that I definitely appreciated... 
it was printed using low-impact dyes. 

Also, it came out of the dryer wrinkle free!


I really like how it came out and also how lily styled herself. Cheetah print + floral. Why not? I love this girl!



I am extremely excited to order from them and to throw some organic knits into my cart!
While I was given this fabric in return for my honest review, the opinions I expressed are heartfelt and honest. Also, thank you to Organic Cotton Plus for allowing me to review your product and for the super fast shipping!






As you can see the colors in this fabric are fantastic. I absolutely adore dainty floral prints and this one was no exception. If you adore them too, check out these other amazing florals that I oggled when browsing the Organic Cotton Plus website




Miraleste - Voile
Lunada Bay - Voile





Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every comment... thank you!